Do You Think That These are The Best Solutions For You?


Fitness Year - The Best Start the Season Summer









Overall, I'm not the type to look periodically reevaluate the past and things for the future. Fitness year he always looks good in theory, but in my world, the reality is that I'm used to just plow ahead, hoping for a change in the areas that need ... and as usually doing the same things with the same results fitness year.

However, I think this year asking for something different. So I will try to see the last year, especially in terms of health and wellbeing, a bit more analysis to see if I can improve things in 2013. My message today to fitness year look back ... and tomorrow I will look to the future. I updated my practice this morning and I took the time to really inspect fitness regime last year. There were some things fitness year I've noticed .... some good, some not so good. I'll start with the good ...

Good :

1. The first thing I saw was that I cut last year's race. I have not done a marathon in the fall and so my training was not geared to long-distance or speed. I chalk as a good thing, fitness year because I'm still struggling with hamstring and hip, which are exacerbated by exercise speed and distance of over 10 kilometers. While a break of distance education has not caused frustrations hip and hamstring the end, I can keep fitness year running without injury and hope for healing.

2. I concentrated on my heart and strength fitness year to create my own "power." Before 2012 I did MP3 and my own version of a weight routine on a fitness year fairly regular basis. Although I gained strength this way ...

I also felt that I was neglecting my heart ... and because they did not follow the MP3 workout the way it is designed session, fitness year I am a bit lazy and just makes the DVD that I liked (shoulders and arms). Last year I made many more classes that banned seriously aimed at building strength, but also from within, focusing on small isolated movements. In addition, I have become more creative in my own home quick and dirty workouts.

We took a small room that had been used for an extra room for children and dedicated to fitness, treadmill and free weights bike there. I love creating a better (I did before in my closet) and I think I'll take my house more serious workouts fitness year.

3. I started paying more attention to my abs. After nine children and a course of pelvic floor weakness which had banished many fitness year abdominal exercises such as crunches, as it undermines the pelvic fitness year floor muscles. Unfortunately, I did not do enough for other exercises to strengthen the muscles in my abdomen and I was getting more and more smooth in my environment. Last year, refocused my energy on building my new abs.

I realized that pulling the pelvic floor muscles (Keels imagine doing one) first, you could do some partial abdominal muscle that does not compromise. I also added some little tricks along so I could build my obliquely. Stick to tried and push plate fitness year that I like (I rarely leave them a workout), I believe that fitness year little by little I'm getting stronger in my stomach area and so far my "Gab approach" seems to help.

One important note, but ... I am proud to say I have never abs! Fortunately, I have decided that the skin soft and supple, which I'm sure fitness year will always be in my belly is my trophy nine children and if you wear it with pride!
Now for some not so good things ...

Bad :

1. Without a marathon to train for the last year, fitness year I felt a little fuzzy. While in some ways it was a good thing, I would find an event in 2013 to arrive. I think something different than a marathon.

Although I would not hesitate I want to try my hand at a triathlon again, and I'll sign up for one or two of this spring, I'm really a unique experience. Maybe Mud Run is a great American! Anyone who has ever tried one of these? I'm all for fitness year suggestions and would love to hear from certain breeds of race / adventure crazy as you.

2. I have a hamstring and hip pain that became increasingly difficult and the rest does not have to make a difference (in fact sitting too long in fact exacerbates). I worked with a PT on a fairly regular basis from the Marine Corps Marathon in 2011, but last year I stopped doing that because I'm busy and insurance only pays frankly at fitness year one point! However, I know that my thigh and hip dam does not get much better on their own. So I will renew my efforts with the foam roller.

Much cheaper than a sports massage, foam roller fitness year really helps. This is what he said about USA Triathlon foam rollers:

"Getting a regular massage is fitness year something that many of us know what we should do, but do not. Lamination foam is an inexpensive way to provide self-massage. This is not as good as a" hands-on "massage from a licensed massage therapist, but the proper use of a foam roller to break up adhesions in muscle and / or fascia can help you recover faster and keep your muscles ready to form. Briefly, helps break up adhesions in the reduce trigger point soft tissue formation and brings blood flow to the largest area of ​​the blood flow. Fitness year going to bring nutrients and help repair damaged muscles his last training may have caused. "

No comments:

Post a Comment